Voitron Patient Monitor [Two Para] can continuously monitor patient’s NIBP (Non-invasive Blood Pressure) & SpO2 [Oxygen Saturation in blood] under any clinical environment. V-20 monitor not only provides real-time data of NIBP [measured at regular intervals] & SpO2 of patients but it can store these data which can be retrieved & reviewed at later stage for analysis purpose. A durable battery life makes Voitron Patient Monitor [Two Para] independent from external power source during mobility of patient OR during power outage.
1. Compact & Portable Design.
2. Suitable for Adult, Pediatrics & Neonatal applications.
3. Separate displays for numeric values of parameters makes readings more noticeable from distance.
4. Upto 2000 storage entries for NIBP & 78000 SpO2 readings.
5. Trend Review for 24 hours to trace patient’s recovery.
6. Audio Visual alarms for High & Low NIBP [Systolic, Diastolic & Mean Arterial Pressure] , SpO2 & PR, Low battery, Probe off, etc.
7. Option to transfer Patient’s data to Computer via USB Port.