A Dennis Brown Splint Foot Abduction Brace [Club Foot] is used when the foot is smaller than the normal foot or the foot may point downward or the front of the foot may be rotated toward the other foot or the foot may turn in, & in extreme cases, the bottom of the foot can point up.
1. Dennis Brown Splint Foot Abduction Brace [Club Foot] bar is made up of high-quality & lightweight aluminum & has a knob to adjust the distance between the splint which should be equal to the shoulder length.
2. Adjustment of foot abduction and abduction according to medical requirement and infant patient’s condition.
3. It’s unique ankle strap ensures the heel to fit inside shoes.
4. It helps in preventing relapses when the last plaster cast is removed.
5. Dennis Brown Splint Foot Abduction Brace [Club Foot] must be worn full-time for two to three months & thereafter at night.
6. Available in five sizes for different ages of infant patients.
There are no reviews yet.