A Humerus Fracture Brace / Sarmiento Functional High Up Brace is for humerus fractures provide support to stabilize the limb, but early function encourages gravity alignment of the bone fragments. These braces are easy to apply for humeral fracture & adjust the velcros as per patient’s requirements.
1. Three straps that secure the rigid components of the brace allow one to maintain this compression as swelling subsides and one’s arm muscles diminish.
2. Humerus fracture splint from Sarmiento relies on gravity for returning one’s bone to its normal position.
3. Soft hook and pile suspension strap passes across Chest Back, Arm Under Opposite Arm.
4. Shell of the deloitte brace is a rigid polyethylene that is lightweight & durable.
5. This brace is laminated with closed cell foam lining.
6. Applies soft tissue compression around the humerus & controlled its segments.
7. Double compression support with bivalve Foam Padding for full comfort.
8. Suitable for skin contact & doesn’t absorb perspiration.
9. Washable, Odour Free, Tough, Resilient & Light Weight.
10. For full shoulder Immobilization.
11. Adjustable Velcro straps maintain desired compression.
12. Lined with hygienic foam for comfort.
13. Allows the elbow movement for fast recovery.
14. It doesn’t support micro organisms growth.
There are no reviews yet.