A Hallux Valgus Splint [Bunion Splint] provide non-operative treatment solutions to help alleviate symptoms, hallux valgus pain, pressure, discomfort & skin irritation.
1. To maintain optimum position of great toe in varus neutral.
2. To be worn at night to prevent further deformation and to relive pain.
3. The splint returns the foot to its natural shape, protects and relieves the painful bunion.
4. Malpositioning or faulty position of the foot joint is corrected by means of the splint worn on the big toe.
5. Maintains medial arch.
6. To stabilize the surgical adjustment of the toe.
7. Suitable for skin contact & doesn’t absorb perspiration.
8. Does not support micro organism growth.
There are no reviews yet.