Static Finger Splint is used in the condition requiring support & Immobilization of Interphalangeal Joints. Dislocations & sprain during sports & cushed fractures due to accidents.
1. Non-slip foam lining provides a secure hold even on the distal phalanx.
2. Used on fingers or thumb as part of a hand rehabilitation program.
3. Eyelet holds traction lines securely and makes it possible to apply distraction at the MP or PIP.
4. Suitable for skin contact & doesn’t absorb perspiration.
5. Doesn’t support micro organisms growth.
6. Washable, Odour Free, Tough, Resilient & Light Weight.
There are no reviews yet.