The RIC model is a very discreet, yet powerful hearing aid that fits comfortably behind your ear. The loudspeaker of the RIC model sits inside your ear canal.
1. RIE are the latest BTE style devices that are very popular as they are easy to wear & highly effective.
2. Receiver-in-Ear (RIE) hearing aids are also sometimes called Receiver-in-Canal hearing aids (RIC).
3. These hearing aids have a very small casing that fits behind the ear & are thus very discreet to wear.
4. RIE can be designed with custom made or standard ear molds depending on your amplification needs.
5. These hearing aids offer exceptionally naturally quality of sound.
6. They amplify high pitch sounds to enable you to hear more at large gathering, sounds of the birds and your grandkids.