Voitron Multipara Monitor [Five Para] designed for intensive care monitoring of patient. Basic configuration of Voitron Multipara can monitor five vital parameters – ECG, NIBP (Non-invasive Blood Pressure), SpO2 (Oxygen Saturation in blood), Resp (Respiration Rate) & Temperature. In addition to the five paras, capability of Voitron Multipara Monitor [Five Para] can be further enhanced by external plug-n-play modules which can monitor IBP (Invasive Blood Pressure) & EtCO2 (End-tidal Carbon Dioxide) separately.
1. 1” color TFT display.
2. Comprehensive Alarm package with adjustable limits & Audio & Visual alerts.
3. Built-in rechargeable battery for un-interrupted monitoring of approx. 2 hours.
4. Full screen ECG waveforms to display 7 leads simultaneously.
5. 72 hours of trend storage with graphical & tabular form.
6. User configurable waveforms’ & parameters’ colors & positions.
7. User selectable screen layouts – Standard, OxyCRG, Trend, Big Char Screens.
8. Arrhythmia & ST Segment analysis.
9. Suitable for Adult, Pediatrics & Neonatal applications.
10. Option of networking to connect with Central Monitoring System.