A CTEV Splint helps in correcting deformities like Equinus, forefoot virus, and tibial torsion.
1. It helps in correcting deformities like Equinus, forefoot virus & tibial torsion.
2. Maintains the normal anatomy of the ankle.
3. It may also be used to maintain correct foot positioning.
4. Correcting mild CTEV deformities.
5. Helps for maintain the correction achieved by other measures like serial Plaster casts & operations etc.
6. It helps to correct the top of the baby’s foot which twists downwards or inwards.
7. It helps to correct the arch which is more pronounced and turned inward heal.
8. It helps to correct severe cases of the foot which look as if it is upside-down.
9. There is usually no discomfort or pain when the patient is not trying to walk.
10. Padded splint with Velcro straps.
There are no reviews yet.