Ankle Foot Orthosis [Articulated Type] are common devices prescribed for locomotor system [Musculoskeletal] issues due to Multiple Sclerosis, Cerebral Palsy, Stroke, Spina Bifida or Drop foot. Designed with hinges to allow range of motion, or can vary from flexible to stiff depending on the condition.
It is useful in Varus or Valgus correction & manages abnormal motion or severe Pronation in the transverse and frontal planes & also useful in the malalignment or deformity of the knee joint with extension beyond neutral “Genu Recurvatum”.
1. Manages abnormal motion or severe pronation in the transverse and frontal planes.
2. For support & stabilization of the Talocalcaneal, mid-tarsal and subtalar joints.
3. Stabilizes the ankle area medially, laterally & reduces either forefoot abduction or adduction.
4. Useful in Varus, Valgus & Genu Recurvatum correction.
5. Designed for right or left foot use.
6. Doesn’t support micro organism growth.
7. Promotes normal Bio-Mechanics.
8. Washable, Odour Free, Tough, Resilient & Light Weight.