A Sarmiento Brace / Humerus Fracture Regular Brace is for humerus fractures provide support to stabilize the limb, but early function encourages gravity alignment of the bone fragments. These braces are easy to apply for humeral fracture and adjust the velcros as per patient’s requirements.
1. Three straps that secure the rigid components of the brace allow one to maintain this compression as swelling subsides and one’s arm muscles diminish.
2. Applies soft tissue compression around the humerus & controlled its segments.
3. Humerus fracture splint from Sarmiento relies on gravity for returning one’s bone to its normal position.
4. Shell of the deloitte brace is a rigid polyethylene that is lightweight & durable.
5. Double compression support with bivalve Foam Padding for full comfort.
6. Suitable for skin contact & doesn’t absorb perspiration.
7. It is laminated with closed cell foam lining.
8. For easy adjustment it has Velcro strap.
9. It doesn’t support micro organisms growth.
10. Washable, Odour Free, Tough, Resilient & Light Weight.
There are no reviews yet.