A Dynamic Extension Hand Splint [Stroke Patient] is an extension assist splint to bring mobility to the Interphalangeal Joints. Part of hand rehabilitation program that incorporates a static-progressive splint.
1. Supports tendons repairs.
2. Maintains wrist extension.
3. Helps to bring mobility to the Interphalangeal Joints.
4. Part of hand rehabilitation program that incorporates a static progressive or dynamic outrigger splint.
5. Non-slip foam lining provides a secure hold even on the distal phalanx.
6. High grade rubber bands for movement of the extension & flexion.
7. Each rubber band delivers required traction force.
8. Suitable for skin contact & doesn’t absorb perspiration.
9. It doesn’t support micro organisms growth.