A Thumb Spica Splint [Wrist] is a type of orthopedic splint used to Immobilize the thumb & wrist while allowing the other digits freedom to move. It is also suitable for post-operative use or after removal of a hand cast.
1. Carefully designed to support the thumb & wrist to allow protected hand function.
2. Ideal for Gamekeeper & Skier
3. This splint is thin enough to be worn comfortably under gloves.
4. Useful in Wrist injuries [Ligament Instability, Sprain or Muscle Strain] & Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
5. Recommended for those who experiencing thumb tendinitis & basal joint arthritis.
6. Felt pads are included to provide cushioning where needed.
7. Suitable for skin contact & doesn’t absorb perspiration.
8. It doesn’t support microorganism growth.
9. Washable, Odor Free, Tough, Resilient & Light Weight.