This Foot Drop Splint Static [Full Padding] is helpful in gait or walking abnormality in which the dropping of the forefoot happens due to weakness, damage to the peroneal nerve or paralysis of the muscles in the anterior portion of the lower leg. It serves to raise the foot high enough to prevent the toe from dragging & prevents the slapping.
1. Allows for controlled application of a prolonged stretch on the Plantar Fascia & Achilles tendon.
2. Lightweight, Sturdy, One-piece flexible Shell.
3. Adjustable Bi-lateral Dorsiflexion straps.
4. Comfortable padded calf & ankle straps for additional comfort.
5. Shaped with toe wedge for additional stretch on Plantar Fascia.
6. Detachable derotation bar for easy adjustment.
7. Useful for bed ridden or disabled patients under critical care.
8. Open heal area to prevent heal sore.
9. Suitable for skin contact & doesn’t absorb perspiration.
10. Does not support micro organisms growth.
11. Washable, Odour Free, Tough, Resilient & Light Weight.