Patellar Tendon Bearing Brace [Footplate] is used for lower one-third tibia, fibula & fibular fractures for limiting ankle movement.
1. Patellar Tendon Bearing Brace [Footplate] Provides intimate contact needed for effective support.
2. It helps to increase blood flow & ontogenesis.
3. Permits joint mobility & early return to normal activities.
4. Bye passes weight on the tibia & transfers body weight from knee joint to ankle.
5. Lightweight, durable polypropylene can be trimmed with cast scissors & modified with a heat gun.
6. Suitable for skin contact & doesn’t absorb perspiration.
7. It doesn’t support micro-organism’s growth.
8. Washable, Odour Free, Tough, Resilient & Light Weight.
There are no reviews yet.