Summary & Product Specifications
- Training toothbrushes for your baby's teeth & gums
- Brushing keeps your baby's teeth clean and healthy
- Soft elastomer rubber to soothe baby's gums
- Extra soft bristles
- Pigeon Baby Training Toothbrush (Lesson 1,2,3)
- Lesson 1: For babies from 6-8 months with 2-3 milk teeth, it is the 1st toothbrush and introduces the concept of holding a toothbrush.
- The thick and contoured handle makes it easy for baby to grasp. The soft elastomer rubber head is soothing to baby's tender gums
- Lesson 2: For babies from 8-12 months with 8-10 milk teeth, toothbrush is used as a transition to familiarize babies with the brushing movement when brushing teeth.
- The soft elastomer rounded heads are soft and tender to baby's gums, while the fine bristles ends allow cleaning for all teeth as well as in between the teeth
- Lesson 3: For babies over 12 months or when most of milk teeth are in, your child is ready to try his first real toothbrush with toothpaste.
- The rounded bristles ends are soft and gentle to your child's gums.
- Good habits of proper tooth brushing right from the first stage of training will help your child to enjoy a lifetime of healthier stronger teeth
- Soft elastomer rubber heads to soothe baby's tender gums
- Fine elastomer bristle ends for gentle cleaning of baby's teeth
- Soft rounded head to soothe baby's tender gums
- Extra soft bristles for sensitive gums & gentle cleaning of baby's teeth