- Controls and interface at the front of the unit for enhanced visibility on your nightstand.
- Colorful, easy-to-use display with icon-based navigation and daily feedback.
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts screen brightness for daytime or nighttime viewing.
- Intuitive menu system graphics based menu inspired by smartphone navigation for ease of use.
- Integrated Bluetooth wirelessly connects with DreamMapper or Alice NightOne portable sleep diagnostic system.
- Durable, easy-to-connect, top-mount tubing connections.
- Top-mounted hose outlet swivel outlet rotates 180˚ for freedom of movement.
- Detachable humidifier separates to travel even lighter.
- Two-step air filtration system ultra-fine filter provides additional filtration of very fine particles.
- Simplified design easy access to water chamber for filling and cleaning.
- Daily progress feedback displays previous 3 nights therapy results to track progress.
- Provides maintenance alerts and reminders every 30 day.
- Advanced event detection.
- Standard Mask type resistance control.
- Mask fit check.
- Performance check.
- Oximetry capable.
- Encore patient management system with optional Adherence Profiler.
- 3 modes: Fixed, adaptive, heated tube.
- Pre-heat humidifier option.
- Modular design with one-piece, dishwasher-safe water chamber.
- Flex Promise program
- Bi-level Rescue program
- “One-Touch” warranty programs
BiPAP AVAPS features
- Flex Comfort: Bi-Flex (only available in S mode)
- Modes: CPAP, S, S/T, PC, T, AVAPS
- Standard Ramp
- Digital AutoTrak
- Advanced event detection
- Waveform data
- Standard integrated Bluetooth
- Average volume assured pressure support (AVAPS)
- Maintains target Vt
- Automatically adapts to disease progressions and changing patient needs
- Three patient-adjustable Bi-Flex settings