Versatile, portable, and lightweight, the BM3Vet Touch is specially designed to be used in vet surgery, treatment or cage areas. Compact design with a unique handle makes it easy to move from room to room. Its 8″ color touch screen veterinary monitor displays all the vital signs that you want in different colors to easily recognize each parameter. Built-in printer offers documentation of all measured values, as well as up to 3 waveforms of information. Alarms and settings are easily adjustable and are retained after turning off the power.
- ECG, SpO2, NIBP, Respiration and Temperature.
- EtCO2 Ready.
- Dual Gas Module (Sensor).
- ST Level, PVC Count Real-Time Display.
- Very Low Perfusion SpO2 Measurement.
- 8″ High Resolution Touch Screen Monitor.
- Individual Sweep Speed Setting for Each Parameter.
- Multiple Display Modes.
- Remembers Your Settings.
- 168 Full Hours of Trend Data Stored.
- 20 Cases x 10-Sec Alarm Waveform Stored.
- BT-Link Software for Data Collection.
- Li-ion Rechargeable Battery Allows Cordless Use for Up To 1.5 Hours.
- Industry’s Longest Warranty – 4 Years.